Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday morning check in...

I told myself that I would make myself accountable and I am following through.  Yesterday (Tuesday) I walked the dog twice, went to Ikea, and still did my Tuesday interval training.  And this morning my legs were tired, but I still went out and walked the dog with my husband.  I'll miss the evening walk tonight because of work (summer camp is over, but I'm still taking care of a 5 year old her 2 year old brother 3 afternoons a week until school starts).  

The dog walks were great, half way through the second walk I told my husband that I was going to break off and do my run.  Well puppy dog did not like that I took off without him and as I ran back through the park my husband said that puppy dog refused to walk back home, so I grabbed the leash and puppy dog and I did some intervals until we got back to the house and I continued on with the run.

This was my second time with the interval training for my November half-marathon and it was much easier, it almost felt too easy, although I had already done a mile walk with the dog before I started so I was pretty warm when my 5 minute "warm-up" started.  (I've since made a new training program so I can go straight into the run if I've already warmed up with the dog).  


Tomorrow is another Thursday Interval training run.  


Happy Wednesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment